Sunday 11 February 2018

Love You to the moon..Chipboard Album

        Hello folks..Sheetal today on the blog,
        The season of valentine's is here now..
  Expressing love with memories is the special way and I tried to do it by making a chipoard love album by "THE ELEMENT CRAFT STUDIO".

Glimpse of my project 
             

Materials used:-

Chipboard love base from The element craft studio

Pattern paper from The Junk drawer
Black cardstock
Border punch
Distress ink for colouring the edges

I shaped and trimmed out the papers as per the size of my base and pasted on each side after distressing the edges.
                 

For the front page I applied gesso and used brick stencil to give some pattern.
I added roses and leaves and a couple die cut.

I added few interactive elements like pockets and tags in the inner pages of the album.Few more pictures of my project
       




                     Hope you all liked it.All material is available here https://www.facebook.com/theelementcraftstudio/

Happy crafting!!
                     SHEETAL THAKORE

                               Thankyou :)

7 comments: