Thursday 6 June 2019

Moroccan Style Boxes

Hello Crafty Friends,

Semonti here again on TECS blog for share my DT inspiration post. We all need different types of storage in our everyday life. Properly organized things make our life easy.

TECS has huge range of various types’ organizer storage on their MDF range. Today I have made a beautiful small tray with two nesting box. Here is my project.



Materials used from the store:

Step by step procedure:
1. First I have applied texture paste with border stencil on four sides of the tray and let it dry. Then apply white gesso all over the tray and inside of the two boxes and the two lids. 


2. Choose two colors for inside the tray and boxes and lids(Tanned Tone and Rustic Bronze) and two colors for outside of the tray(Aqua Green and Patina)


                                         

3. Highlighted stenciling designs with Bronze paint.


                                          

4. Now decoupage two boxes. I have chosen Moroccan theme 2 different design papers for each box. Cut the papers according to box size and decoupage it with Mod Podge matte. 


                                         

5. After dry the glue I want to create a royal look on my project. For that I use gold foil randomly on two sides of the boxes and gold wax on stenciling area of tray and edges of two boxes, lids. 


                                      

6. I want matte look on my project so use matte varnish on it.

7. Lastly add metal corner on tray. Here are some more pictures of my projects.
















If you like it, please leave some love.

Love and Hugs,
Semonti




1 comment:

  1. Hi there! This looks absolutely beautiful :) one question, what colour have we used on the lid? and which stencil

    ReplyDelete