Wednesday 29 May 2019

Bottled Memories---Baby Album

Hi All,

This is Rimjhim from The Element Craft Studio. Today I am here with my another project : Baby Album

Here is a glimpse of my Project.




Material used:

Dollies
Embellishments

Step 1: It's amazing to work on this newly launched baby album. Firstly, I primed the surface with a coat of gesso.



Step 2: Then I applied blue chalk paint to cover my base. After applying the chalk paint, I decoupage "My Naughty Prince" paper pack. The paper pack is just amazing. I am sure you will fall in love with it as I did.



Step 3: After that I started arranging the embellishments, wooden frames, chipboards, flowers according to my plan. 



Step 4: I also used shimmer glitter and stones for decoration.




Tadaaaaa... my baby album is ready.. This album is dedicated to my nephew who just came into our life two months back..




I hope you enjoyed my post. Looking forward for your comments and feedback.

Cheers,
Rimjhim

No comments:

Post a Comment