Tuesday 19 March 2019

Coffee N Me--ATC Tags

Hi crafty folks,

This is Anjali,Creative designer@ The Element Craft Studio and I am here with some quick pick tags...



Who doesn’t loves cupcakes and coffee? The aroma of coffee and the sweetness of cupcakes bring so much peace n joy on the faces.

So I am here with these tags made using Mom’s recipe papers and chipsters from the store.And I am loving how they turned out.

Add these to your scrapbooks,cards,as a gift tags and lots more.

So sharing the steps to make these with material used-

Mum's Recipe Paper pack
Coffee N Me chipsters
Mini Shakers
Iris Sheets

1. Cut a white cardstcok and cut the upper edges on both corners.

2. Further I have layered using random pieces that’s fits the papers size and used tag punches to cut and layer them.

Also I have painted the cute Chippies with some chalk paints.

3. While layering I have used some die cuts and some fussy cut elements from the paper pack itself.And I have also added some shaker chipsters that adds to the beauty of the tags.

4. To give dimension to the fussy cut elements I have added foam tapes to stick them.And embellished with some flowers ,sequins, butterflies and tied some satin twine at the top.

And we are done!!! 

1 comment: