Thursday 25 April 2019

Fleur Fairy Album

Hi Crafty folks,

This is Anjali,
Creative designer @The Element Craft Studio and today am here with a cute little top box mini album I did using the beautiful fleur fairy papers.





Here are few close ups of the album-



I love all the elements of the paper pack.
I embellished  the album using the element sheet of the paper pack, some mdf frame, mulberry flowers, this beautiful leaf jute twine, metal legs and knob.
I love how this turned out.





Materials used-

- Fleur fairy paper pack
- Fleur fairy element sheet
- leaf jute twine
- mulberry roses
- metal legs
- metal knob 
- white and yellow card-stock for the base 

 



 

 



 




 Apart from these I used some leaf die cuts, some chipboard to finish the look of the album.

Not to forget I assembled the album using red 12mm tacky tape from the store and for the embellishments I used 3D foam tape, charms and sequins.

I hope you liked the project.
Do participate in the ongoing challenge to win amazing goodies.
Share your valuable feedback in the comments section.
Thanks for passing by!!!

Regards











5 comments: