Tuesday 2 April 2019

Mini Theatre

Hi Crafty Pals..

This is Sheetal ,Creative Designer at The Element Craft Studio.Today I am here to Share a Mini Theater Shadow box card with you all.

Here I share the Glimpse of the Project.


This project is full of chipsters basically in a beautiful Garden theme. I used lot of leaves clusters cutout and tried to give it a fresh look of greenery.



List of Materials used

Flowers from my stash

Step 1: I took 12 by 12 inches white card stock and trimmed it to the size of 7 by 12 inches. 



Step 2: Next I scored the lines as given just to make a proper folding of the card.



Step 3: Next I have used a border punch to punch the upper border and inked the edges.



Step 4: I took 2 strips to attach in the inner side of the folded Shadow box, placing one backward and the other at the front as shown in the picture.I layers all the cuttings with the beary love paper pack...



Step 5: Finally I placed the Garden bench,leaves, Dancing couple,stars,branches after coloring them.I applied white glimmer dust on the cupid cutout and the stars as well and embellished the shadow card with stone lace..And this is how it looks :)









4 comments: