Monday 8 April 2019

Reading with Roses --- Shabby Bookmarks

Hello Craft People 🙂

Manasa Priya here with a quick DIY inspiration for this month's blog challenge at TECH - anything goes shabby chic using atleast one element from the Element Craft Studio.


So, as you all know I love shabby Chic style and using distressing with flowers and the likes.


That has what has inspired me to create these quick bookmarks.


Do I have taken the MDF bookmarks from the store and decoupage them with the fairyland scrapbook paper. It is full of beautiful quotes, sonnets, little fairies and I really love the prints. And it's got beautiful coordinating element sheet as well.. Which we can fussy cut.


Then I added washi tapes in the empty spaces and distressed the edges and stamped randomly to make the background a little busy. 



 And I assembled all the elements using some foam tape to give it a dimension. Now comes the star of the show, the beautiful flowers.. These are the newly launched paper flowers from RECS. Look at those pretty colors 😍 these are super cute and goes well with any projects


I finally finished it off by adding some embellishments and stickers and ties laces over the top. 


I hope you enjoyed looking into this project ☺ please do participate in the monthly challenge to win some amazing prizes. 

Until next time.. ❤

Here is the list of all products used in this project---





1 comment: