Friday 5 April 2019

Time Travelling

Hi All,

This is Rimjhim from The Element Craft Studio. Today I am here with my another project : Shadow box

Here is a glimpse of my Project.



Materials used:

Flowers


Step1: I took the raw base from TECS. As mentioned in my previous post, the bases are already smooth and well sanded. So I directly applied gesso as the first layer.


Step2: After applying gesso, I colored the entire project with tanned tone chalk paint mixed with burnt sienna acrylic paint.


Step 3: Once the base was ready, I decoupaged the travel theme paper pack from TECS. I must say, paper pack is just awesome. Lovely prints and amazing designs.




Step 4: After doing decoupage, I collected all my accessories, paper cuts, embellishments, metal charms and flower to decorate my shadow box as per my requirements.








and here it is....




I hope you like it. Do share your feedback and let me know if you have any questions or queries.

4 comments: