Wednesday 10 January 2018

Secret Garden 

Hi all, Ritika Sidana here today as Guest designer for The Element Craft Studio for sharing my new creation---

For a long time I was thinking of making a name plate for my home . Somehow me and my husband were never on same page on design . 
Long time back saw a shadow box name plate on Facebook ( sincere apologies I have forgotten whose work it was) loved the idea of shadow box as nameplate and this simply stuck in my mind.
Now I have made my own version of nameplate shadow box by using supplies from The Element Craft Studio, and I loved it totally so thought to share with you all...

So the process of designing started .....
I chose garden as my inspiration as I love the colorfulness and mossy look of a garden . And off-course, thanks to Rakhi as my idea on paper was brought to life. Her encouragement and enthusiasm to my design gave me the confidence. 

Finally it's ready but again a disagreement ... I want to hang it outside and my husband says chori ho jayegi....no way hang it in drawing room so make another for outside....

Here is the procedure how i made it---First I painted raw shadowbox took from Rakhi in patina colors and then decided layout for each and every partition---Now i glued paper on back and then I started placing my embellishments after coloring them, all provided by The Element Craft Studio as per my layout draft...




I created a wall fountain entirely done by my own and with wooden cutouts n Lion from The Element Craft Studio  and using my own collection of stones, flowers and moss.....Then I created a border on rim of box in matching of garden theme and rest result is in front of you all....

I hope, you all would like it, please share your views.....

8 comments:

  1. its a lovely garden and very unique and a great idea for a name plate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow & yes absolutely unique

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful😍💓..thot of it as a shadow box but was surprised to know its a nameplate..i must say it's an awesome creation

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a creative nameplate!!! Out of the box creation....

    ReplyDelete