Monday 1 April 2019

Summer's Shabby Moon

Hello April ☺

Welcome to the bright and colorful summers . This is the season of holidays and thus a lot of travel and outdoors.

This month at The Element Craft Studio is about Summers in Shabby Chic style. Do participate in this months challenge, using any TECS products and win some cool prizes.


So, this is my take on this month's challenge for you to get inspired.

A shabby chic moon shadow box with the quote Live love laugh. I included some travel charms to go with my decor. Material used from TECS:---


So, to get started.. I have taken this beautiful base and stenciled and added texture on top to give it some dimension.


Later I painted it in the yellow colors. These are the beautiful shades of newly launched chalk paints from Anra Crafts, the sister concern of TECS. The chalk paints are if great pigmentation and coverage. These are really buttery...


Now I have taken the decoupage paper with these beautiful flower bunch and fussy cut and embossed them to add it to the frame.


Later I took these sentiment with arrow chipboard and added the beautiful shimmers in the colors pink and green.. So it is all blended together.


Now in the empty spaces I added some metal embellishments and fussy cut travel theme pictures to go with the theme.


I hope you enjoyed looking into this beautiful and bright shabby chic shadow frame. 


Please let me know how you like this project in the comments below.


Please do take part in this challenge and share them with us over the blog or over the Facebook group.


Until next time..  ❤ Happy Crafting!!!



5 comments: