Thursday 6 June 2019

Royal Lady Treasure Box

Hi all crafty lovers, I am Anika. I am really excited to share the tutorial of my new TECS DT project with you all. I wanted to thanks TECS team for their amazing products and quality. You can not stop yourself being creative when you have such amazing quality products in your hands.In this blog, I am going to share the tutorial of Royal Lady Treasure Box. Let's start the tutorial with the list of the material we need for this project. Here is the list-



Varnish
Resin embellishments
Ball chain
Black oil color
Pearls

To start the project first I remove the lock and hinges from the box. then I had stick the ball chain on the borders of the box and paint the box with light grey color. For light grey color i have mixed AnRa crafts pale azure and white color together. AnRa Crafts chalk colors are very smooth, just one coat is enough to give the perfect surface. 



 I also colored my resin embellishments in grey color.



I have used beautiful AnRa Crafts " I Love Paris " decoupage paper for this project. I had stick the paper on the all four sides and inside of the lower part of the box . I had cut the lady face for the upper part of the box. When the resin pieces got dry then i arranged them on the box and stick them . When the color got dry then i gave a coat of varnish on the box. 


 
 To highlight my resin decoration I have used black oil color. I paint the embellishments with black oil color and then i rub them with the wet tissue to clean the extra color . I did the same process with all the resin embellishments. 



Then I decorated the front part with pearls and highlight the surface and all the resin parts with AnRa Crafts frost silver chalk paint. For inside i did stamping on the four corners of the box and stick a decoration peice in the middle. Now its time to add the lock and hinges back. And then Igave some final touches with silver color to complete the box. Hope, you all will like the project.



    Please feel free to message me if you have any queries. All suggestions and comments are welcome. Happy Crafting to all of you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment