Friday 1 March 2019

My Mom's Treasure--Recipe Book

Hi Crafty folks,

This is Anjali Sharma, designer@ the element craft studio and today I am here with a very interesting project “My Mom's Treasure--Recipe book”. I always follow my mom's recipes whenever I cook her signature dishes and always need to reconfirm the ingredients and process....



So here is an outstanding idea developed by TECS for all Mom's girls to keep recipe treasure with us whenever, wherever we want---A Recipe book with revolving stand.....Here is my version of this recipe book---



Products used from the store:
-Grass Field Glimmer dust




Here are quick steps to make the album-
- firstly I have colored the base stand with chalk paints( you can use desired color) and stenciled glimmer dust by mixing it with clear gel texture paste.

 


-Now I prepared album blanks by adding patterned papers on both sides of each mdf page of the album.
-I have added recipe notes on each page of album which is already in the pack.




-on pages, I have added elements like envelope using papers from the same pack, recipe tags from the small 6x6 papers pack, fussy cut embellishments given in paper packs.




- I have embellished the album with fussy cut elements from the paper pack and mdf embellishments which is available in matching theme from the store.





-for the cover I have layered cut out from the paper pack and embellished with some flowers, laces, mdf embellishments and leaf die cut outs and we are done!!!





Hope you guys liked the project!!
Do share your feedback and reviews.



Regards
Anjali Sharma

1 comment: