Thursday 2 May 2019

Love Packed in Box

Hello guys,

I am Back on TECS, this time with a gift idea for Mother's Day. Mothers are everything to us and I am sure, none of us would like to leave a chance to make them feel special . Let's get going !


To begin with I have a beautiful carved box from TECS, all their products are super strong and smooth.

There is no need of sanding required. Using the stencil, I created some texture on the base.



Now,  once the texture paste is dry,  varnish on the texture,  so that it doesn't spread while painting above.  Now I painted the whole box with this beautiful wine red chalk paint from Anra Crafts.



Using a decoupage paper,  I pasted the inner base with these cute deer's..  Looks like a mom and daughter to me ☺ isn't this print beautiful? 



Now the top flap of the box I applied crackle medium and painted with a cream for the red cracks to show.



I took one more decoupage paper with beautiful flowers and randomly cut them to do volume decoupage.



Pasted the fussy cut flowers on to the sospeso sheet and fussy cut and embossed them to make a beautiful floral arrangement for the top of the box.



Added some pollen and pink glitter to add some interest.



Finished the arrangement by adding a sentiment "Memories" In the center.



So,  this is how the box looked once done. 


Now,  to make it look more vintage,  I added these metal legs from the Anra Crafts metal embellishment collection.


I totally love the outcome,  and hope my mom would love this too ðŸ™‚



I hope you like this project.  Please let me know your thoughts in the comments below.  Thank you for stopping by! 
Until next time..  ❤
Here is the List of all the products used in this project
Trellis Cut work lid box
Deer charm Decoupage paper
Border Fleur decoupage paper
Soft Skin chalk paint
Wine red chalk paint
Zigzag magic
Pink glitter
Metal legs

2 comments: