Wednesday 1 May 2019

Cute Birthday Board

Hi, 

This is Anjali, Creative Designer at THE ELEMENT CRAFT STUDIO and today I am here to share with you this lovely MDFchopping board I altered.

Here are few pictures 


I have used chalk paints, flowers leafy twines and the base from the store and I love how it turned out.

I used a single layer of the chalk paint and it turned out so well. I worked on layers and added lots of elements to it.




I have added leaf jute twine on the top with mulberry flowers from the store I also added few handmade flowers, some leaf die cuts and butterflies.

I added glimmer dust using glue with stencils and sprinkling the glimmer dust and it turned out so well.



For the final touch I added this cute little stamped image and sentiment.

Hope you liked the project.

Products used from the store:

Thanks for passing by.
Do leave your feedback and comments.
Thank you 

3 comments: