Thursday 23 May 2019

Sunny Roses on Jar

Hello crafty folks,

I am back again at TECS blog with my other inspirational project, recently TECS launched new Jute flowers. They are just amazing with so bright and fresh colours.

I received a beautiful Acrylic front Jar as my DT kit. I love to alter jars.




The materials used from TECS :
  1. Acrylic front Jar
  1. Rustic gold Decoupage paper 
  1. Juthe flower
  1. Wooden cutouts
  1. Chalk paint
Let's start the procedure to alter a Jar.

First, I gave a coat of chalk paint ( Rustic Russet ) to the entire jar. After that, covered 3 sides of jar and lid of the jar with Decoupage papers ( Rustic Gold ). Cut the papers according to the size of the Jar and glued it with Mod Podge. Added texture with modeling paste and color .






Second Step is to gather all embellishments to decor the Jar. I used TECS

different wooden cutouts. Arrange them roughly first and after that glued them with a hot glue gun. Now I added 3D stickers for more interest. And the step is to add different types of stones to create more depth. It's almost ready now, at the last I stuck Acrylic sheet with hot glue gun in front of the Jar.






It's ready ... Hope you guys love it !!!
Have a good day ...
Thank you,Vidhi Jadeja

2 comments: