Wednesday 22 May 2019

Home Sweet Home

Hello Crafty Folks..

Now greet everyone at your door step with a cheerful and a fresh hello. Yes, I am talking about a name board that defines what you are and be very useful as well.

Today I am on The element Craft studio blog with a very useful project - A pine wood heavy duty nameplate with a slot to add plants or collect your milk and newspaper.


For this,  I used the bubble gum pink chalk paint from Anra crafts and gave it a distressed along with adding some portions of stenciling.


The corners I used the metal findings,  book corners to give it a very vintage finish as well as protect the edges.


This welcome chipboard is a very beautiful and intricately cut pattern from the chipboard collection from Anra Crafts.


Added our family name along with Metal Home embellishment to finish the top.



The panels I distressed with black archival ink from ranger. 

How do you like it? 

Do let me know on the comments below ☺

Here is the list of all the materials used to make this nameplate.

4 comments: